Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac is a great Mac helper, which can easily crack the complicated Blu-Ray encryption and let you copy the whole Blu-ray movie with original structure to hard drive in just one hour. And it also supports making a copy of single M2TS file from a Blu-ray disc to Mac if you want to.
1. Why I strongly recommend Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac?
* Directly decrypt all Blu-ray encryption and copy Blu-Ray/DVD to hard drive with pristine quality and structure in about one hour.
* Rip/compress Blu-ray and DVD to any other formats for playing on iPad, iPod, iPhone, Xbox 360, etc with excellent HD quality and smaller size.
* Enable to select any chapter, title, subtitle and audio language of Blu-Ray or DVD for converting or ripping.
* Fluently edit video by trimming, cropping, merging, adding logo, deinterlacing, adjusting video effects and so on.
* Support to convert HD videos, TV shows, flash videos to other format for editing in iMovie, FCE, FCP, Adobe Premiere Pro, etc.
* Support Mac OS X 10.5 above (including Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro, etc.
* Download it for FREE NOW: Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac.
2. Step by step: How to copy Blu-ray movie to hard disc
Follow the guide to easily and quickly copy your Blu-ray disc to hard disc with the Mac iMedia Converter.
Step1: Start the program and load your Blu-ray disc.
Click “BD/DVD Folder”, “IFO” button to import your Blu-Ray disc, Blu-ray folder or Blu-ray IFO file to the program. It only takes 2 or 3 seconds to load your Blu-ray movie. And then you could see all titles and chapters are displayed in right order in the main list.
Step2: The way to copy your whole Blu-ray disc to hard drive.
To make a full backup of the Blu-ray disc to hard drive without changing original structure and quality, you only need to click “DiskCopy” button to start your entire Blu-ray backup, it will take about one hour to complete it. So easy and fast, please check the follow picture.
Only two steps and one hour, you will get your completely same copied Blu-Ray disc on Mac.
More information about copy full Blu-ray movie to hard drive on Mac OS, please visit: Copy Blu-ray movie to hard drive.