Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 utilizes a large 4-inch WVGA Super AMOLED screen, a 1GHz processor and the Android 2.1 operating system. The camera is 5MP with option for 720p HD video recording at 30 frames per second. Other goodies include 3G, Wi-Fi, A-GPS, HD video playback, as well as playback for many other formats like MPEG4, H.263, H.264, DivX, XviD, WMV, AVI, 3GP, Flash Video, MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, FLAC, WMA, WAV, AMR, OGG, MIDI.
Many guys are wondering whether MKV can be playback on Samsung Galaxy S. The native player does play MKV files, but note that MKV is just a container format which can contain various codecs, only a small subset of MKV codecs which the Samsung Galaxy S can play. So if some of your MKV movies can play with your Samsung Galaxy S, but the others can not, please don’t be surprised and worried. You can convert the other MKV videos to H.264 MP4 which Samsung Galaxy S supported.
How to convert and play MKV files on Samsung Galaxy S?
Don’t worry, Aunsoft MKV to Samsung Galaxy S Converter is such a useful and powerful MKV to Samsung Galaxy S Converter that can convert all MKV formats with different codecs to Samsung Galaxy S (*.mp4) with fast conversion speed, perfect video and audio synchronization, and high output quality.
1. Download the MKV to Samsung Galaxy S for free and then install, start up it. (This free trial version will output video with Aunsoft watermark, if you don’t like it, please purchase the full version.)
2. Import MKV files to the program. You can add more than one file and could also check “Merge into one file to get a large one file.
3. Please select suitable format like Android - Motorola Droid X H.264 Video (*.mp4) for your Samsung Galaxy S as the output format for conversion. (This format profile is specially designed for Droid X, but it can also use for Samsung Galaxy S phones, just select it for your Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000.)
4. Click “Settings” to set the Video/Audio Parameters like Size (resolution), bitrate, frame rate, etc to be more suitable for Samsung Galaxy S. For example: Set Size to 800*480 pixels or 1280*720 pixels 720p.
5. Then click Convert to start the conversion of MKV files to Samsung Galaxy S 720p MP4 files.
With this MKV to Samsung Galaxy S Converter, you needn’t worry about how to play MKV files on Samsung Galaxy S now. And you can also trim, crop your MKV videos and set Brightness, Contrast and Saturation of the videos.
Do you want to convert and play your MKV files on Samsung Galaxy S? Just do it now.
If you don't know how to copy or transfer converted movies and musics to Samsung Galaxy S, please follow this guide: Transfer or Copy Movies and Musics to Samsung Galaxy S.
You may have interest in: