The Samsung Galaxy Tab features a 7-inch multitouch display, 1Ghz processor, rear- and front-facing cameras, Android OS 2.2 and maximum 64GB storage. Samsung Galaxy Tab displays movie with 1024-by-600 pixel resolution. And it is capable of 1080p HD video playback for all kinds of video formats including MP4, WMV, XviD, MPEG4, H.263, H.264 and audio formats including MP3, WAV, eAAC, AC3, FLAC. The Galaxy Tab is also the first DivX-certified tablet, which means you can play and store DivX video on the Galaxy Tab with no need to convert files to another format. You can also use the Galaxy Tab to connect to other DivX-certified devices, such as HDTVs, to display copy-protected content, according to DivX Inc.
Many guys are wondering whether MKV can be playback on Samsung Galaxy Tab. The native player does play MKV files, but note that MKV is just a container format which can contain various codecs, only a small subset of MKV codecs which the Samsung Galaxy Tab can play. So if some of your MKV movies can play with your Samsung Galaxy Tab, but the others can not, please don’t be surprised and worried. You can convert the other MKV videos to H.264 MP4 which Samsung Galaxy Tab supported.
How to convert and play MKV files on Samsung Galaxy Tab?
Don’t worry, Aunsoft MKV to Samsung Galaxy Tab Converter is such a useful and powerful MKV to Samsung Galaxy Tab Converter that can convert all MKV formats with different codecs to Samsung Galaxy Tab (*.mp4) with fast conversion speed, perfect video and audio synchronization, and high output quality.
1. Download the MKV to Samsung Galaxy Tab for free and then install, start up it. (This free trial version will output video with Aunsoft watermark, if you don’t like it, please purchase the full version.)
2. Import MKV files to the program. You can add more than one file and could also check “Merge into one file to get a large one file.
3. Please select suitable format like Android - Motorola Droid X H.264 Video (*.mp4) for your Samsung Galaxy Tab as the output format for conversion. (This format profile is specially designed for Droid X, but it can also use for Samsung Galaxy Tab, just select it for your Samsung Galaxy Tab.)
4. Click “Settings” to set the Video/Audio Parameters like Size (resolution), bitrate, frame rate, etc to be more suitable for Samsung Galaxy Tab. For example: Set Size to 1024*600 pixels or 1920*1080 pixels 1080p.
5. Then click Convert to start the conversion of MKV files to Samsung Galaxy Tab 1080p MP4 files.
With this MKV to Samsung Galaxy Tab Converter, you needn’t worry about how to play MKV files on Samsung Galaxy Tab now. And you can also trim, crop your MKV videos and set Brightness, Contrast and Saturation of the videos.
Do you want to convert and play your MKV files on Samsung Galaxy Tab? Just do it now.
Do you want to know more info about 2011 new smartphones and tablets? please enter Aunsoft Smartphone and Tablet Column.