Version 2.4.2 Sep 28, 2014
1. Add profiles for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and Samsung Galaxy Note 4 2. Fixed some bugs
Version 2.4.1 Jul 23, 2014
1. Optimize update module 2. Fixed some bugs
Version 188.8.131.5238 Jan 22, 2014
Add 3D Profile to convert 2D/3D to 3D videos.
Version 184.108.40.20699 July 22, 2013
1. Support adding SRT, ASS, and SSA subtitle files
2. Resumed Full Disc Copy feature
3. Removed file mode and support direct copy movie title
4. Support TrueHD 6.1 and TrueHD 7.1 decoding
5. Other interface modification and bugs fixing
Version 220.127.116.1118 May. 31, 2013
1. Fixed the out-of-sync issue of audio and video
2. Upgraded ability to support new Blu-rays
3. Fixed issue on which unable to determine the main title for some DVDs
4. Added new format profiles like general Android, Windows Tablet and phone
5. Added to support new devices like Google Nexus 4, Nexus 10
Version 18.104.22.16806 Oct. 11, 2012
1. Added Disc ejecting feature.
2. Added optional DVD import mode.
3. Changed Apple TV .mp4 profiles to .m4v.
4. Added Apply to All option to Crop feature.
5. Include 18 new profiles for Android and Windows 8 tablets.
6. Added audio fade in/ fade out feature.
7. Added optional video split feature to certain Android templates to fit the extended memory SD card.
8. Fixed some bugs.
Version 22.214.171.12471 Mar. 29, 2012
1. Set iPad Video H.264(*.mp4) as default profile.
2. Add 1080p MP4 preset profile for Apple TV.
3. Add Sony PS Vita Video(*.mp4) preset format for PS Vita users.
4. Adjust bit rates options for the profile directory: Avid Media Composer.
5. Modify 5000kbps as default bitrates, 24fps as default frame rate under both Apple TV 1080p and iPad 3 (New iPad) Full HD profiles.
6. Fix some bugs.
Version 126.96.36.19964 Mar. 22, 2012
1. Added the GPU acceleration technology of AMD App Acceleration.
2. Added the language option of German.
3. Added the ability to split video file in count, time length and size.
4. Added new output profiles for the new iPad (iPad3), iPhone 4S, Asus Transformer Prime, Acer Iconia Tab A100/101/A200/A500/A700, Amazon Kindle Fire, Archos 101 Tablet, Coby Kyros and many more Android devices.
5. Optimized the profile settings for Motorola Xoom.
6. Fixed the bug of incomplete conversion (generated file is shorter than the original).
7. Fixed the bug of "unable to keep original aspect ratio" in output.
8. Fixed the problem of failing to identify all the main movies in DVD TV series.
9. Improved the conversion speed of H.264 outputs.
10. Fixed the failure of converting DVD ISO and IFO with Full Disc Copy function.
11. Added the "Customize Format List" option under Tools menu.
12. Fixed the video/audio out-sync problem in some cases.
13. Added the conversion library option under the Options --> Library tab.
Version 188.8.131.5273 Jan. 13, 2012
1. Modify the tip words for Full-disc copy and conversion
2. Fix the issue in inputting Crop value in Edit Window
3. Fix non-English user name registration problem
4. More stable in audio conversion and audio trimming
5. Some words modifications in multi-language switching
6. Add Short-cut Key for trim editing, "Space" key for play and pause,"[" key for trim start and "]" key for trim end
7. Optimize and beautify the main interface
8. Fix the issue in setting output volume
Version 184.108.40.20639 Dec. 20, 2011
1. Added format preset for HTC Flyer Tablet.
2. Optimized the font color of user interface.
3. Set iPad 2 Video (*.mp4) as default for iPad 2 output.
4. Added 25fps frame rate option for Apple TV H.264 1280x720(*.mp4) profile.
5. Added 96khz sample rate option for WAV format beneath Common Audio option.
6. Fixed some bugs.
Version 220.127.116.1102 Nov. 21, 2011
1. Optimized ‘Crop’ function to be more user-friendly. Added ‘Original’, ‘4:3’, ‘16:9’ and ‘16:10’ as optional aspect ratios.
2. Added Xvid video profile “PS3 Video (AC3 5.1) (*.avi)” as preset for Sony PS3.
3. Fixed some bugs.
Version 18.104.22.16898 Otc. 31, 2011
Fixed some bugs.
Version 22.214.171.12497 Oct. 25, 2011
1. Added preset for WebM Video Format (*. webm).
2. Added volume control for preview window.
3. Optimized language option with flag logo.
4. Fixed some bugs.
5. Optimized Trim function to be more user-friendly. The accurate time point will be displayed when cursor hovering over the process bar.
6. Updated to support selecting/customizing CPU cores to do conversion, and specifying the number of maximum simultaneous running processes.
Version 1.7.0 Sep 27, 2011
Fixed some bugs and optimized the overall performance.
Version 1.6.3 Sep 7, 2011
1. Add the profile option of Avid DNxHD.
2. Add the option of Decoder and the enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology.
3. Add new profile options of some supported devices, such as: Samsung Galaxy S II (I9100), Galaxy Tab 10.1, Pandigital Novel 7 Tablet 800*600, iPhone 4 Video Ringtone MPEG-4 320*480, nook color, xoom playbook, Acer A500, Creative ZiiO 7, Creative ZiiO 10.
4. Optimize the program performance and decrease the CPU usage.
5. Change the keyboard shortcut of pause key from Enter button to Space button when click on the task list.
6. Fixed some bugs.
7. Add the support of BD ISO.
Version 1.6 June 9, 2011
1. Added iPad 2 output profile to iPad group.
2. Fixed the problem that output files from Blu-ray disc and DVD disk were incorrect aspect ratio.
3. Improved the free disk space display for the output.
Version 126.96.36.1995May 11, 2011
Added support for Blu-ray BDAV disc.
Version 188.8.131.527 April 2, 2011
Support the Newest version for Blu-ray.
Version 184.108.40.2067 April 1, 2011
1. Once BD/DVD loaded, only the main movie was checked by default.
2. Optimized program interface operation.
3. Retified the errortext on interface.
4. Fixed some bugs.
Version 220.127.116.118 Mar 25, 2011
Optimized the settings of some output profiles.
Version 18.104.22.16801 Dec 24, 2010
Cracked AACS MKBv20 protection on Blu-ray Disc.
Version 22.214.171.12400 Dec 5, 2010
1. The GUI of the program has been improved to be more intuitive.
2. Updated with NVIDIA? CUDATM Technology - 5X Faster Conversion Speed.
3. Support Intelaced Video (*.mpg, *.avi) as output format.
Version 126.96.36.1995 August 3, 2010
1. Added Motorola Droid (X) H.264 Video (*.mp4) as output format for Droid X users, the maximum resolution is up to 854*480. This Droid X H.264 MP4 format is recommended to use.
2. Rectified output format Motorola Droid (X) MPEG-4 Video (*.mp4) by changing the maximum resolution to 800*480.
3. Rectified frame rate from 23.97fps to 23.976fps in output profile and optimizied the video/audio synchronization.
Version 188.8.131.527 July 28, 2010
Solved the problem that the software update failed. So for the trial version user, please download: Blu-ray Ripper. For the registered user, please contact: email@example.com
Version 184.108.40.2065 July 26, 2010
1. Fixed the bug of fuzzy subtitle display after conversion.
2. Solved the problem that subtitle and audio of the Blu-ray movie behaved abnormally when switched them.
Version 220.127.116.114 July 19, 2010
1. Added output profile for Android Phones like Motorola Droid(*.mp4), HTC Phones(*,mp4), Nexus One(*.mp4), etc.
2. Added support for converting Blu-ray and DVD movies with forced subtitles.
3. Fixed some bugs.
Version 18.104.22.1683 June 28, 2010
1. Added output format iPhone 4 MPEG-4 640x480(*.mp4), iPhone 4 H.264 720P(*.mp4) for iPhone 4 users.
2. Showed the way of Blu-ray/DVD decryption on the loading process bar.
3. Fixed the bug that the Blu-ray/DVD conversion was incomplete in Title mode.
4. Improved the output format DV/DV AVI and the stability of the program.
5. Added an optimized output format for the portable devices and marked with five-pointed star symbol.
6. The playing video could be applied bold in the filelist.
7. The video parameters can be showed on the preview srceen when you clicked the Arrow mark.
8. You were able to check output information like file size in Profile window after you selected an output format and clicked Settings button.
Version 22.214.171.1242 June 8, 2010
Added support for new BD+ protection on Avatar Blu-ray disc released in any region.
Version 126.96.36.1991 May 24, 2010
1. Cracked New BD version on Avatar Blu-ray disc released in North America.