1. What is Blu-ray disc?
Blu-ray, also known as Blu-ray Disc (BD), is the name of a next-generation optical disc format jointly developed by the Blu-ray Disc Association (BDA) to supersede the standard DVD format. Blu-ray was developed to enable recording, rewriting and playback of high-definition video (HD), as well as storing large amounts of data, and offers more than five times the storage capacity of traditional DVDs and can hold up to 25GB on a single-layer disc and 50GB on a dual-layer disc.
2. Key features of Aunsoft Blu Ray to MKV Converter for Mac.
- Directly rip commom DVDs and Blu-ray discs with high speed and excellent HD quality.
- Directly and smoothly rip protected DVDs and Blu-ray discs without out of sync.
- Blu-ray/DVD movie chapters, audio tracks, and subtitles languages are selectable.
- Convert Blu-ray M2TS movies to MKV, HD MKV format and other common videos
- Extract audio/music from Blu-ray movie and capture wonderful movie images
- Fluently edit video by trimming, cropping, merging, adding logo, replacing audio, adjusting video effects and volume and so on.
- The massive support of video formats and multimedia devices.
- Support all Mac Pro, Mac Mini, Mac Book and Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.
- Download it for FREE NOW: Aunsoft Blu Ray to MKV Converter for Mac.
3. Step by step: guide you to rip Blu-ray to MKV, HD MKV
The following steps will give you the easiest way of how to convert Blu-ray to MKV, HD MKV with Aunsoft Mac Blu Ray to MKV Converter.
1. Download the Blu-ray to MKV Converter for free, install and start.
2. Make sure you have Blu-Ray disc drive to insert Blu-Ray disc, then import Blu-Ray M2TS files to the program, choose the proper output video format MKV, HD MKV and destination folder.
3. Hit "Convert" to run! Just few minutes, the conversion from blu-ray to MKV, HD MKV is completed!
4. More information, please enter into: Rip Blu-ray to MKV, HD MKV for Mac.