Version 184.108.40.20679 May. 2, 2013
1. Fixed improper conversion issue with Kindle Fire profile.
2. Fixed some known bugs.
3. Optimized the accuracy of outputting original frame rate
4. Fixed some crash problems
5. Improved stability and optimized media player.
Version 220.127.116.1113 Oct. 11, 2012
Fixed some bugs.
Version 18.104.22.16871 Mar. 29, 2012
1. Set iPad Video H.264(*.mp4) as default profile.
2. Add 1080p MP4 preset profile for Apple TV.
3. Add Sony PS Vita Video(*.mp4) preset format for PS Vita users.
4. Modify 5000kbps as default bitrates, 24fps as default frame rate under both Apple TV 1080p and iPad 3 (New iPad) Full HD profiles.
5. Fix some bugs.
Version 22.214.171.12463 Mar. 23, 2012
1. Added the language option of German.
2. Added the ability to split video file in count, time length and size.
3. Added new output profiles for the new iPad (iPad3), iPhone 4S, Asus Transformer Prime, Acer Iconia Tab A100/101/A200/A500/A700, Amazon Kindle Fire, Archos 101 Tablet, Coby Kyros and many more Android devices.
4. Optimized the profile settings for Motorola Xoom.
5. Added the ability to preview the Crop effect in real time.
6. Fixed the problem "Apple Pro Res outputs causes error message in Final Cut Pro 7".
7. Changed the default Frame Rate(fps) to 23.976 in Apple Pro Res profiles to avoid video/audio sync problem.
8. Improved the accuracy of the estimated size information displayed in the Conversion window.
9. Fixed the bug of incomplete conversion (generated file is shorter than the original).
10. Fixed the bug of "unable to keep orignal aspect ratio" in output.
11. Improved the conversion speed of H.264 outputs.
12. Added the "Customize Format List" option under Tools menu.
13. Added the conversion library option under the Options --> Library tab.
Version 126.96.36.19939 Dec. 19, 2011
1. Added format preset for HTC Flyer Tablet.
2. Optimized the font color of user interface.
3. Set iPad 2 Video (*.mp4) as default for iPad 2 output.
4. Added 25fps frame rate option for Apple TV H.264 1280x720(*.mp4) profile.
5. Added 96khz sample rate option for WAV format beneath Common Audio option.
6. Modified the default size as 1080p for Apple ProRes 422 and Apple ProRes 4444 profile.
7. Fixed some bugs.
Version 188.8.131.5202 Nov. 21, 2011
1. Optimized ‘Crop’ function to be more user-friendly. Added ‘Original’, ‘4:3’, ‘16:9’ and ‘16:10’ as optional aspect ratios.
2. Added Xvid video profile “PS3 Video (AC3 5.1) (*.avi)” as preset for Sony PS3.
3. Fixed some bugs.
4. Added “Xbox 360 HD Video (*.wmv)” profile.
5. Added “WMV HD (*.wmv)” profile.
Version 184.108.40.20697 Oct. 25, 2011
1. Added preset for WebM Video Format (*. webm).
2. Added volume control for preview window.
3. Optimized language option with flag logo.
4. Fixed some bugs.
5. Optimized Trim function to be more user-friendly. The accurate time point will be displayed when cursor hovering over the process bar.
6. Updated to support selecting/customizing CPU cores to do conversion, and specifying the number of maximum simultaneous running processes.
Version 1.3.3 Sep 13, 2011
1. Added the option of Decoder and the enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology.
2. Added some profile options of new supported devices.
3. Changed the keyboard shortcut of pause key.
4. Added the support of the checking and switchover of video, audio and subtitle track.
5. Fixed some bugs.
Version 1.0 July 5, 2011
Aunsoft DTS to AC3 Converter for Mac is released now. According to the feedbacks of many people, DTS encoded video can not be played well in those devices like Apple TV, HDTV. So DTS encoded videos should be transcoded or converted to AC3 encoded format which support playing in those devices. Although Video Converter for Mac has the same function in dealing with this problem, users prefer a easy operating and a special tool to convert DTS to AC3 for Mac.
Aunsoft DTS to AC3 Converter for Mac particularly offers you a solution of how to convert DTS to AC3/AAC, and how to transcode transcode DTS encoded MKV to AC3 format for playing in HDTV. It can also convert audios and videos which are encoded by DTS to other common formats and can convert DTS MTS for iMovie.