How do I use the program? Please check DVD Ripper for Mac Tutorial.
1. Q: What are the differences between DVD Ripper for Mac, Blu-ray Ripper for Mac, iMedia Converter for Mac?
A: Actually these three programs own the same output for various video formats and all editing functions. The difference between them lies in the input. DVD Ripper for Mac only supports rip/convert DVD movies to other formats for playing. Blu-ray Ripper for Mac can rip, load and import Blu-ray and DVD movies for output or fully backup. While iMedia Converter for Mac is combined Blu-ray Ripper for Mac and Video Converter for Mac into only one, it not only lets you rip/backup/convert Blu-ray and DVD movie, but also convert almost all the video formats like TiVO, AVI, MPEG, MP4, WMV, MOV, FLV, VOB, MP3, MXF, MTS, M2TS, VRO, EVO, HD videos to other formats.
2. Q: Are there any more comprehensive tools that cover all the functionality of DVD Ripper for Mac?
A: Yes, just like the introduction of the differences of DVD Ripper for Mac, Blu-ray Ripper for Mac and iMedia Converter for Mac as above, Blu-ray Ripper for Mac covers all the functionality of DVD Ripper for Mac. And iMedia Converter for Mac covers all the functionality of DVD Ripper for Mac and Blu-ray Ripper for Mac.
1. Q: How to remove watermarks on the trial version?
A: Our trial version has a limitation that outputs video with a watermark. If you don't like it and want to remove or get rid of it, you could register a full version via purchase the program online.
2. Q: What’s the difference between a trial version and a full version?
A: There is few difference between a trial version and a full version except a "Aunsoft" watermark in output videos from the trial version. To get rid of the logo watermark, you need to purchase the full version and re-convert your videos.
3. Q: Can I get technical support for using trial version?
A: Yes, if a trial user meets any technical problem when using our product, please tell us your question via email email@example.com. Our support team will answer your question within 24 hours.
1. Q: I am trying to capture a still picture from a video clip. Is it possible?
A: Yes. You can double-click the file and preview it with the app, under the preview window there is a ‘Snapshoot’ button. Click the button when it plays to the frame you would like to capture. And you can locate the thumbnails by clicking the ‘Open’ button next to ‘Snapshoot’ button.
2. Q: Does the DVD Ripper for Mac support converting DVD ISO or DVD IFO files?
A: Yes. The DVD Ripper for Mac not only supports rip/convert/backup DVD discs with ease, but also can rip/convert DVD ISO and DVD IFO files to any other formats as you wish.
3. Q: I am trying to backup my DVD disc to hard drive. What format should I choose to ensure best quality?
A: You are suggested to try Full Disk Copy button. It enables you to back up the disc bit-to-bit with shortest time and flawless quality.
4. Q: How to output files with the forced subtitle for Aunsoft DVD Ripper for Mac?
A: Just check the box “Only show forced subtitles” for conversion. Then it will be done.
5. Q: Is it possible to save the profile with the modified settings for using next time?
A: It can be done by the "Save As" button in Settings window. After you finish the modifications, please click this button in Settings window and name it. Next time, you can find this custom profile in Custom option of Format box.
6. Q: Can I merge several video files to a single one?
A: Yes. You can add the video files you want to join together to the list box, and change the order by the move up and move down buttons. Then check the "Merge into one file" checkbox before converting. After conversion, all the files in the list will be merged into one video file.
7. Q: Can I only combine the DVD recordings without recording?
A: No. The Merge into one files function in DVD Ripper for Mac need convert the joined files into other format.
8. Q: How do I get rid of the black edges around my movie?
A: It is very easy to deal with. Click “Editor” button to enter into the edit panel, you can see the crop tab, and then you can drag the dashed frame on the video screen of the original preview window to cut off the black edges.
9. Q: Can I change the default volume of the video?
A: Yes. Click "Editor" button, and there is a volume option. You just need to drag the triangle bar to enlarge the audio volume.
10. Q: Can I add text to my video? Such as adding a watermark to the video?
A: Yes. After your editing on the videos is done, you can add text or image watermark to the video. The DVD Ripper for Mac enables you to add different watermarks to your video file, including text, image (including GIF), and video watermark, so you are ready to get a picture-in-picture effect on your video.
11. Q: Where to find the converted files?
A: Click Open icon on the main interface of the program to find the converted files.
12. Can I deinterlace the the source files with Aunsoft Program?
A: Yes. Click Editor icon and in Effect tab, you can check the box Deinterlacing to get final non-interlaced video.
1. Q: What are system requirements for running this DVD Ripper for Mac?
A: If you want to run this DVD Ripper for Mac on your Mac, here are the system requirements:Only for Intel processor
Mac OS X 10.5 and above
512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more
1024*768 or higher resolution display
2. Q: How to remove Aunsoft watermark?
A: Many customers could ask: how can I remove Aunsoft watermark? How can I convert video files without Aunsoft watermark? Can I get rid of Aunsoft watermark? I’m sorry to tell you that our trial version has a limitation that outputs video with a watermark. If you don’t like it, you can register a retail version via purchase the program online.
3. Q: An error pops up when I try to import files to the program saying the files can not be read. What is wrong?
A: Please make sure first that the video format is supported by our software. If supported, then please firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
4. Q: I have purchased your product but I have no idea how to use it because I can't find any field for typing the key code?
A: I think you are still using our trial version, please note that you have to uninstall the trial version and then reinstall the full version to enter your key code. Please download the full version of the product through the download link provided in your received mail, install, and launch the app. Then you will see the interface asking for your key code.
5. Q: What is your refund policy?
A: If you want to know the information about Refund Policy, please enter: Aunsoft Refund Policy.
6. Q: How did I know the update news?
A: You have following ways to know the update news: - You will receive the newsletter if we add the powerful function to the program. - Join us on Twitter or Facebook to know the update news in real time. - Visit our official web site and concern the Version History page. At the bottom of the product page, you can click Version History to get there.
7. Q: How to update the software to the latest version?
A: Click Help icon on the main interface and select Update option to download the latest version. Contactmacsupport@aunsoft.com with the order number, key code or registered email box address, then we will send the download link and key code to you again. Log in our member center and get the download link of the latest version for the software there.