How do I use the program? Please check DVD Ripper Tutorial
1. Q: What are the differences between DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Ripper, Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate?
A: Actually these three programs own the same output for various video formats and all editing functions. The difference between them lies in the input. DVD Ripper only supports rip/convert DVD movies to other formats for playing. Blu-ray Ripper can rip, load and import Blu-ray and DVD movies for output or fully backup. WhileBlu-ray Video Converter Ultimate is combined Blu-ray Ripper and Video Converter into only one, it not only lets you rip/backup/convert Blu-ray and DVD movie, but also convert almost all the video formats like TiVO, AVI, MPEG, MP4, WMV, MOV, FLV, VOB, MP3, MXF, MTS, M2TS, VRO, EVO, HD videos to other formats.
2. Q: Are there any more comprehensive tools that cover all the functionality of DVD Ripper?
A: Yes, just like the introduction of the differences of DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Ripper and Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate as above, Blu-ray Ripper and Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate covers all the functionality of DVD Ripper.
3. Q: I have already ordered a DVD Ripper and now want to upgrade the DVD Ripper to Blu-ray Ripper or Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate, should I pay the full price of $49 or $65?
A: No. In Aunsoft, all our customers can enjoy a discounted price to upgrade your product to the advanced version.Wanna upgrade to Blu-ray Ripper from DVD Ripper, you only need pay $15, not the full price $49. Wanna upgrade to Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate from DVD Ripper, you only need pay $39, not the full price $65. More info, please check our Upgrade Policy.
1. Q: What’s the difference between a trial version and a full version?
A: There is few difference between a trial version and a full version except a "Aunsoft" watermark in output videos from the trial version. To get rid of the logo watermark, you need to purchase the full version and re-convert your videos.
2. Q: How to remove watermarks on the trial version?
A: Our trial version has a limitation that outputs video with a watermark. If you don't like it and want to remove or get rid of it, you could register a full version via purchase the program online.
3. Q: Can I get technical support for using trial version?
Yes, if a trial user meets any technical problem when using our product, please tell us your question via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support team will answer your question within 24 hours.
1. Q: Does the DVD Ripper support converting DVD ISO or DVD IFO files?
A: Yes. The DVD Ripper not only supports rip/convert/backup DVD discs with ease, but also can rip/convert DVD ISO and DVD IFO files to any other formats as you wish.
2. Q: I am trying to backup my DVD disc to hard drive. What format should I choose to maintain best quality?
A: You are suggested to try Full Disk Copy button. It enables you to back up the disc bit-to-bit with shortest time and flawless quality.
3. Q: Can I copy the whole DVD into a Video_TS folder? Which profile should I choose?
A: One click on the Full Disk Copy button is all you need to copy the DVD into standard Video_TS folder. The entire content and structure on the DVD will be copied to your hard drive in the shortest time with this option.
4. Q: Does the software handle DTS audio in DVD disc? Is there any way to convert DVD DTS to AC3 or other audio formats?
A: Our product just allows you to import the DVD disc with DTS audio, and let you convert DVD DTS to AC3 or AAC, MP3, etc.
5. Q: How to output files with the forced subtitle for Aunsoft DVD Ripper?
A: Just check the box “Only show forced subtitles” for conversion. Then it will be done.
6. Q: My widescreen movies (16x9) aren't staying widescreen after conversion. The video is stretched. What can I do?
A: Simply click ‘Settings’ button on the main interface and type in the exact value to Size box like 1920*1080 or 1280*720 before converting the movie. Note: If in this case, you do not check the box “Keep Original Aspect Ratio” option in Crop tab of editing window.
7. Q: I am trying to capture a still picture from a video clip. Is it possible?
A: Yes. You can double-click the file and preview it with the app, under the preview window there is a ‘Snapshoot’ button. Click the button when it plays to the frame you would like to capture. And you can locate the thumbnails by clicking the ‘Open’ button next to ‘Snapshoot’ button.
8. Q: I’d like to eliminate black bars (edges) from the movie, what should I do?
A: Click ‘Edit’ button to enter into the edit panel and switch to the Crop tab, then just drag the dashed frame on the video screen of the original preview window to cut off the unwanted parts to get the right aspect ratio you need.
9. Can I edit the files in editing window with the full screen mode?
A: Yes, you can. Just click the icon on the top-right corner on the main interface to make it in full screen mode.
10. Can I deinterlace the the source files with Aunsoft Program?
A: Yes. Click Editor icon and in Effect tab, you can check the box Deinterlacing to get final non-interlaced video.
11. Q: How to adjust bit rate, sample rate to meet my need?
A: It is easy to adjust bit rate and sample rate by clicking button Settings. Then you will see an interface which allows you to change the bit rate and sample rate. The bitrate and sample rate is higher to adjust, the video is higher in quality, but larger in size.
11. Q: Is it possible to save the profile with the modified settings for using next time?
A: It can be done by the "Save As" button in Settings window. After you finish the modifications, please click this button in Settings window and name it. Next time, you can find this custom profile in Custom option of Format box.
12. Q: Which one is better in the two kinds of MP4 output forms if I want to get better quality?
A: As far as the output quality is concerned, H.264 would provide the best. But it is larger in output size and slower in the conversion speed. If you only want to get the better quality, you just need H.264 profiles.
13. Q: How to choose the output video format from MP4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC and WMV?
A: If you only want to get the best quality, we recommend MP4 AVC format, which is in H.264 video codec. But the output size would be larger than others. Actually, MP4 format will be more proper in the file size and quality.
14. Q: Can I merge several chapters of my DVD movie to a single video?
A: Yes. You can tick the checkbox before the movie chapters you want to join together, then check the "Merge into one file" checkbox before converting. After conversion, all the files in the list will be merged into one video file.
15. Q: How to trim the video in Editor Window?
A: Three ways to make it done:
1) Trim video with triangle button.
Drag the triangle button under the preview window to the mark the starting point and the ending point.
2) Trim video with Set-in and Set-out button.
Click the Set-in button under the preview panel, when the video plays to the frame you want to set as the starting point; and click the Set-out button when the video plays to the frame you want to set as the ending point.
3) Trim video with exact value.
Under the Trim tab, you can enter value in the box for the starting point and click the Set button to view the effect.
16. Q: Which factors will affect the conversion speed?
A: a. The configuration of the computer.
b. The output profile and settings you choose for output.
17. Q: Can I change the output file name?
A: Yes. Please find the column named "Destination File" on file list. Click the particular output name under the "Destination File" column, and then you can specify the output file name.
18. Q: How about the output video quality after using the program?
A: Based on the newest audio-video sync technology, DVD Ripper can provide you with outstanding output image and sound quality, never let you get into trouble with the audio and video sync issues. Moreover, multiple optimizing functionalities are available to better the output video quality.
19. Q: Can I save the converted files into the source folder?
A: Yes, click the triangle button in Output box and select the option: Save to the same destination folder as source file.
1. Q: What are system requirements for running this DVD Ripper?
A: If you want to run this DVD Ripper on your PC, here are the system requirements:
* Operating System: Windows XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7, Windows Home Server.
* DirectX Version: 9.0 or above.
* Memory: 512MB at least
* Processor: Intel Pentium 3 processor at 500 MHz.
* Hard Disc Space: 1G or above.
2. Q: How can I get the version number?
A: For finding the version number, you can click "About" from the Help menu, and you will see the version number.
3. Q: How to remove Aunsoft watermark?
A: Many customers could ask: how can I remove Aunsoft watermark? How can I convert video files without Aunsoft watermark? Can I get rid of Aunsoft watermark? I’m sorry to tell you that our trial version has a limitation that outputs video with a watermark. If you don’t like it, you can register a retail version via purchase the program online.
4. Q: I have purchased your product but I have no idea how to use it because I can't find any field for typing the key code?
A: I think you are still using our trial version, please note that you have to uninstall the trial version and then reinstall the full version to enter your key code. Please download the full version of the product through the download link provided in your received mail, install, and launch the app. Then you will see the interface asking for your key code.
5. Q: What is your refund policy?
A: If you want to know the information about Refund Policy, please enter: Aunsoft Refund Policy.
6. Q: How to check the current version number for Aunsoft software?
A: After running the software, please click the name of Aunsoft software on the top menu and select About to see the current version.
7. Q: How did I know the update news?
A: You have following ways to know the update news:
- You will receive the newsletter if we add the powerful function to the program.
- Join us on Twitter or Facebook to know the update news in real time.
- Visit our official web site and concern the Version History page. At the bottom of the product page, you can click Version History to get there.
8. Q: How to update the software to the latest version?
A: Click Help icon on the main interface and select Update option to download the latest version.
Contact email@example.com with the order number, key code or registered email box address, then we will send the download link and key code to you again.