When you use the Aunsoft Software to export out high quality mov. And want to burn then to DVD with iDVD, but don't know how to burn it . Here I would like to demonstrate the simple steps for burn converted mov to a DVD with iDVD.
BURN CONVERTED MOV TO A DVD WITH IDVD
Customize a project
1. Open iDVD and click on “Create a New Project”.
2. A Save window will appear. In the”Save As field”, create a name for your project. In the “Where field”, navigate to the desktop. Save your project on the desktop of the computer. Then click “Create”.
3. A window with your project's name will now appear. If the iDVD window opens with an animated menu and music, click the Motion/Play button to stop the animation and sound.
Importing Converted MOV
1. To add converted mov, click on the arrow pointing down by the “+” in the bottom left on the main window.
2. Select “Add Movie”.
1) A menu titled “Add Movie Here” will appear on the screen.
2) Drag your movie in the menu, wait for it to load; you will notice the title change to your movie’s title.
3) To preview it, double click on the title of the movie. To exit, click the exit button in the menu box by the iDVD screen.
Burn a DVD
iDVD supports up to 90 minutes of video per disc. Projects over 60 minutes will have lower visual quality due to the higher compression required. Limit your project to 60 minutes for best results.
Please note: if you just shared your movie from iMovie, you do not need to create a new project; a new project is created automatically.
1.Always preview your dvd project before burning it onto a CD. To preview your project, click on the “Preview” button.
2. Insert a blank DVD-R (DVD+R's will not work) in the DVD drive and click the “Burn” button (fourth from the left) on the bottom of the window to turn on the burning feature.
3. Click the “Burn” button again when you are ready to begin burning the project. Then click “OK” to confirm. This process can be timely depending on the length of your DVD project, approximately 5-10 times the length of your movie. When the DVD has been burned, the DVD will eject itself from the computer.
Welcome to visit Aunsoft Camcorder Column we provided for you.