News: Find Free,limited-time free games for iPhone/iPad, just join http://aungame.com.
The new iPad is a much better device for enjoying videos than iPod and iPhone. There are many people curious about how to get their video files into a format that the iPad can play. And we know that this Apple tablet - iPad only supports MP4 video formats (H.264, MPEG-4 video codec). How to convert video to iPad and put video onto iPad? Now this article could show you how to put videos on iPad using Aunsoft iPad Video Converter, a professional tool that supports converting AVI, FLV, MPEG, WMV, RM, MOV, ASF, DivX, XviD, DAT, Tivo, MPG, VOB to iPad video files.
1. Load movie files you want to put and play on Apple iPad
Free Download Aunsoft iPad Video Converter and install. After launching the iPad Video Converter, please load your video file by drag and drop or click ‘Add’ button.
2. Convert videos to iPad
1) Go to the ‘Format’ drop down list box to select a targeted and suitable output format for iPad.
There are three choices for selection. “iPad HD Videos (*.mp4), iPad Video H.264 (*.mp4), iPad Video MPEG-4 (*.mp4).
Tip: The first one is for you to get HD iPad video with high quality if your original video is 1080i, 1080p, etc. Of course, the output file size will be also in big size. The second one is a good choice for getting SD video; it is the best choice for you to compress videos with high quality. But the third one could let you get the smallest file size if you want to.
2) Set the output path where created file will be placed by clicking the Folder icon beside Output.
3) Start converting by clicking on the ‘Convert’ button in the interface. This converter supports batch conversion, and merges files, if you want to, please add more files into the application, check box of “Merge into one file” before conversion.
3. Put and Play video to iPad
After conversion, you can watch movies and videos on iTunes or QuickTime Player. But how do you put the video files you converted on iPad? Here is the way:
1) Drag the converted iPad MP4 files into your iTunes library, or select “Add File to Library” from the “File” menu and select the iPad MP4 videos.
2) Drag the file onto the iPad logo in the iTunes and then release the mouse when “+” appears around the cursor. The file will be transferred to iPad automatically.
Now, you can enjoy your movies in iPad anywhere when you want to. Have a good time and enjoy any movies on iPad.