News: Find Free,limited-time free games for iPhone/iPad, just join http://aungame.com.
Have you already got an iPhone 4? What’s your feeling about using it? With its remarkable screen, do you want to enjoy movies on it anytime anywhere? You may collect many videos on your PC, but can’t load it to the new iPhone 4. You may want to merge or combine some film footages or some movie series into one for enjoying on iPhone 4 without any interruption. Now this article could show you how to merge video/movie clips and put it on iPhone 4 for playing by using Aunsoft iPhone 4 Video Converter, a professional tool that supports merging and converting Tivo, AVI, FLV, MPEG, WMV, RM, ASF, DivX, XviD, DAT, MPG, VOB, etc to iPhone 4 workable video format.
1. Load all video or movie files you want to play on iPhone 4.
Free Download Aunsoft iPhone 4 Converter and install. After launching the iPhone Video Converter, please load all the video files you want to merge and convert to iPhone 4 by clicking ‘Add’ button.
2. Merge and convert video or movie clips to iPhone 4.
1) Go to the ‘Format’ drop down list box to select a targeted and suitable output format for iPhone 4.
There are two choices for selection - iPhone 4 MPEG-4 640*480 (*.mp4), iPhone 4 H.264 720p (*.mp4). You can select one according to your demand. In order to combine all these clips into only one, please don’t hesitate to check the box of “Merge into one file”.
2) Set the output path where created file will be placed by clicking the Folder icon beside Output.
3) Start merging and converting these movies clips into one for iPhone 4 by clicking on the ‘Convert’ button in the interface.
3. Put and play the merged videos to iPhone 4.
After conversion, you can watch the merged MP4 movie on iTunes or Quicktime Player. But how do you put or transfer videos on iPhone 4? Here is the way:
1) Drag the merged iPhone 4 MP4 file into your iTunes library, or select "Add File to Library" from the "File" menu and select the iPhone 4 MP4 video.
2) Drag the file onto the iPhone 4 logo in the iTunes and then release the mouse when "+" appears around the cursor. The file will be transferred to iPhone 4 automatically.
Now, you can enjoy your merged video files in iPhone 4 coherently and fluently. Have a good time and play videos on iPhone 4.