Version 2.4.1 Sep 28, 2014
1. Add profiles for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and Samsung Galaxy Note 4
2. fix some bugs
Version 220.127.116.1126 November 13, 2013
1. Fixed crash problem caused by media players on Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
2. Fixed crash problem when editing on Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
3. Fixed the problem of unable to record open path on Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
4. Fixed the problem of "open document as default under all directories" on Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
Version 18.104.22.16873 July 26, 2013
1. Support adding SRT, ASS, and SSA subtitle files
2. Other interface modification and bugs fixing
Version 22.214.171.12479 May. 2, 2013
1. Fixed improper conversion issue with Kindle Fire profile.
2. Fixed some known bugs.
3. Optimized the accuracy of outputting original frame rate
4. Fixed some crash problems
5. Improved stability and optimized media player.
Version 126.96.36.19913 Oct. 11, 2012
1. Added audio fade in/ fade out feature.
2. Added optional video split feature to certain Android templates to fit the extended memory SD card.
3. Fixed some bugs.
Version 188.8.131.5271 Mar. 29, 2012
1. Set iPad Video H.264(*.mp4) as default profile.
2. Add 1080p MP4 preset profile for Apple TV.
3. Add Sony PS Vita Video(*.mp4) preset format for PS Vita users.
4. Modify 5000kbps as default bitrates, 24fps as default frame rate under both Apple TV 1080p and iPad 3 (New iPad) Full HD profiles.
5. Fix some bugs.
Version 184.108.40.20663 Mar. 23, 2012
1. Added the language option of German.
2. Added the ability to split video file in count, time length and size.
3. Added new output profiles for the new iPad (iPad3), iPhone 4S, Asus Transformer Prime, Acer Iconia Tab A100/101/A200/A500/A700, Amazon Kindle Fire, Archos 101 Tablet, Coby Kyros and many more Android devices.
4. Optimized the profile settings for Motorola Xoom.
5. Added the ability to preview the Crop effect in real time.
6. Fixed the problem "Apple Pro Res outputs causes error message in Final Cut Pro 7".
7. Changed the default Frame Rate(fps) to 23.976 in Apple Pro Res profiles to avoid video/audio sync problem.
8. Improved the accuracy of the estimated size information displayed in the Conversion window.
9. Fixed the bug of incomplete conversion (generated file is shorter than the original).
10. Fixed the bug of "unable to keep orignal aspect ratio" in output.
11. Improved the conversion speed of H.264 outputs.
12. Added the "Customize Format List" option under Tools menu.
13. Added the conversion library option under the Options --> Library tab.
Version 220.127.116.1173 Feb. 27, 2012
1. Fix the Frame Rate error for ACI encoding
2.Fixed the Apple Pro Res profiles' compatibility issue with Final Cut Pro 7:"The following media files are not optimized for Final Cut Pro"
3. Modify the default Frame Rate value for Prores 422 profiles to solve the video and audio sync problems.
Version 18.104.22.16873 Jan. 13, 2012
1. Modify the tip words for conversion
2. Fix the issue in inputting Crop value in Edit Window
3. Fix non-English user name registration problem
4. More stable in audio conversion and audio trimming
5. Some words modifications in multi-language switching
6. Add Short-cut Key for trim editing, "Space" key for play and pause,"[" key for trim start and "]" key for trim end
7. Optimize and beautify the main interface
8. Fix the issue in setting output volume
Version 22.214.171.12439 Dec. 19, 2011
1. Added format preset for HTC Flyer Tablet.
2. Optimized the font color of user interface.
3. Set iPad 2 Video (*.mp4) as default for iPad 2 output.
4. Added 25fps frame rate option for Apple TV H.264 1280x720(*.mp4) profile.
5. Added 96khz sample rate option for WAV format beneath Common Audio option.
6. Modified the default size as 1080p for Apple ProRes 422 and Apple ProRes 4444 profile.
7. Fixed some bugs.
Version 126.96.36.19902 Nov. 21, 2011
Fixed unexpected crash issues when processing MKV conversion.
Version 188.8.131.5297 Oct. 25, 2011
1. Added preset for WebM Video Format (*. webm).
2. Added volume control for preview window.
3. Optimized language option with flag logo.
4. Fixed some bugs.
5. Optimized Trim function to be more user-friendly. The accurate time point will be displayed when cursor hovering over the process bar.
6. Updated to support selecting/customizing CPU cores to do conversion, and specifying the number of maximum simultaneous running processes.
Version 1.4.0 Sep 27, 2011
Fixed some bugs and optimized the overall performance.
Version 1.3.3 Sep 13, 2011
1. Added the option of Decoder and the enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology.
2. Added some profile options of new supported devices.
3. Changed the keyboard shortcut of pause key.
4. Added the support of the checking and switchover of video, audio and subtitle track.
5. Fixed some bugs.
Version 1.1 June 9, 2011
1. The version for Intel users.
2. Improve software installation for user to run software in the Applications folder.
3. Optimize UI with adjustable preview window.
4. Added iPad 2 output profile to iPad group.
Version 184.108.40.2060 August 3, 2010
1. Added Motorola Droid (X) H.264 Video (*.mp4) as output format for Droid X users, the maximum resolution is up to 854*480. This Droid X H.264 MP4 format is recommended to use.
2. Rectified output format Motorola Droid (X) MPEG-4 Video (*.mp4) by changing the maximum resolution to 800*480.
Version 220.127.116.117 July 19, 2010
1. Added output profile for Android Phones like Motorola Droid(*.mp4), HTC Phones(*,mp4), Nexus One(*.mp4), etc.
2. The Deinterlacing checkbox was checked by default when the interlaced videos had been imported.
3. Fixed some bugs.
Version 18.104.22.1682 June 28, 2010
1. Added output format iPhone 4 MPEG-4 640x480(*.mp4),iPhone 4 H.264 720P(*.mp4) for iPhone 4 users.
2. Fixed the bug of A/V out of sync caused by frame rate setting.
3. Fixed the bug of outputting noise when the audio was set as LPCM 24bit.
4. Fixed some bugs to enhance the stability and reliability of the program.