Panasonic AVCHD Converter for MacConvert Panasonic AVCHD/AVCHD Lite files to Apple ProRes 422, Panasonic 1080p/720p MTS to AIC.
1. Q: Can I only combine the Panasonic AVCHD recordings without recording?
A: No. The Merge into one files function in Panasonic AVCHD Converter for Mac need convert the joined files into other format.
2. Q: How should I do to check the loaded Panasonic AVCHD file's information in the program?
A: You need highlight it first and run "Properties" item in the "File" menu. Then you can read the information of the file, such as Bit Rate, Frame Rate, in the following dialog-box.
3. Can I deinterlace the the source files with Aunsoft Program?
A: Yes. Click Editor icon and in Effect tab, you can check the box Deinterlacing to get final non-interlaced video.
4. Q: My widescreen movies (16x9) aren't staying widescreen after conversion. I don't want the video to be stretched and made taller. What can I do?
A: Simply click ‘Settings’ button and set the Video Size to 16*9 aspect ratio like 1920*1080 before converting the movie.
5. Q: Is it possible to save the profile with the modified settings for using next time?
A: It can be done by the "Save As" button in Settings window. After you finish the modifications, please click this button in Settings window and name it. Next time, you can find this custom profile in Custom option of Format box.
6. Q: Can I play MTS videos directly in TV players without transcoding?
A: It depends on what TV player you have. For example, WD TV can support to play MTS or MKV videos without transcoding. For other devices, you had better convert MTS files to other formats.
7. Q: I am trying to capture a still picture from a video clip. Is it possible?
A: Yes. You can double-click the file and preview it with the app, under the preview window there is a ‘Snapshoot’ button. Click the button when it plays to the frame you would like to capture. And you can locate the thumbnails by clicking the ‘Open’ button next to ‘Snapshoot’ button.
8. Q: Can I change the default volume of the video?
A: Yes. Click "Editor" button, and there is a volume option. You just need to drag the triangle bar to enlarge the audio volume.
9. Q: Can I add text to my video? Such as adding a watermark to the video?
A: Yes. After your editing on the videos is done, you can add text or image watermark to the video. The Panasonic AVCHD Converter enables you to add different watermarks to your video file, including text, image (including GIF), and video watermark, so you are ready to get a picture-in-picture effect on your video.
10.Q: Which factors will affect the conversion speed?
A. a. The configuration of the computer. b. The output profile and settings you choose for output. c. The type of the graphics card and whether it is supported by Cuda or not.
1. Q: What are system requirements for running this Panasonic AVCHD Converter for Mac?
A: If you want to run this Panasonic AVCHD Converter for Mac on your Mac, here are the system requirements:Only for Intel processor
Mac OS X 10.5 and above
512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more
1024*768 or higher resolution display
2. Q: How to remove Aunsoft watermark?
A: Many customers could ask: how can I remove Aunsoft watermark? How can I convert video files without Aunsoft watermark? Can I get rid of Aunsoft watermark? I’m sorry to tell you that our trial version has a limitation that outputs video with a watermark. If you don’t like it, you can register a retail version via purchase the program online.
3. Q: An error pops up when I try to import files to the program saying the files can not be read. What is wrong?
A: Please make sure first that the video format is supported by our software. If supported, then please contact email@example.com for help.
4. Q: I have purchased your product but I have no idea how to use it because I can't find any field for typing the key code?
A: I think you are still using our trial version, please note that you have to uninstall the trial version and then reinstall the full version to enter your key code. Please download the full version of the product through the download link provided in your received mail, install, and launch the app. Then you will see the interface asking for your key code.
5. Q: What is your refund policy?
A: If you want to know the information about Refund Policy, please enter: Aunsoft Refund Policy.
6. Q: How did I know the update news?
A: You have following ways to know the update news: - You will receive the newsletter if we add the powerful function to the program. - Join us on Twitter or Facebook to know the update news in real time. - Visit our official web site and concern the Version History page. At the bottom of the product page, you can click Version History to get there.
7. Q: How to update the software to the latest version?
A: Click Help icon on the main interface and select Update option to download the latest version. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number, key code or registered email box address, then we will send the download link and key code to you again. Log in our member center and get the download link of the latest version for the software there.
1. Q: How to remove watermarks on the trial version?
A: Our trial version has a limitation that outputs video with a watermark. If you don't like it and want to remove or get rid of it, you could register a full version via purchase the program online.
2. Q: What’s the difference between a trial version and a full version?
A: There is few difference between a trial version and a full version except a "Aunsoft" watermark in output videos from the trial version. To get rid of the logo watermark, you need to purchase the full version and re-convert your videos.
3. Q: Can I get technical support for using trial version?
A: Yes, if a trial user meets any technical problem when using our product, please tell us your question via email to email@example.com. Our support team will answer your question within 24 hours.
About Product Differentiation
1. Q: What are the differences between Panasonic AVCHD Converter for Mac, Video Converter for Mac?
A: Panasonic AVCHD Converter for Mac can only import Panasonic AVCHD files(MTS/M2TS) for importing. Video Converter for Mac can allow you input almost all the video formats like AVI, Panasonic AVCHD, MOD, MPEG, MP4, WMV, MOV, FLV, VOB, MP3, MXF, MTS, M2TS, VRO, EVO, HD videos etc.
2. Q: Are there any more comprehensive tools that cover all the functionality of Panasonic AVCHD Converter for Mac?
A: Yes, just like the introduction of the differences of Panasonic AVCHD Converter for Mac, Video Converter for Mac as above, Video Converter for Mac covers all the functionality of Panasonic AVCHD Converter for Mac. So Video Converter for Mac covers all the functionality of Panasonic AVCHD Converter for Mac.
Other FAQs about Payment, Registration, Upgrade, Refund, please check Aunsoft FAQ Center.