Version 126.96.36.19979 May. 16, 2013
1. Fixed improper conversion issue with Kindle Fire profile.
2. Fixed some known bugs.
3. Optimized the accuracy of outputting original frame rate
4. Fixed some crash problems
5. Improved stability and optimized media player.
Version 188.8.131.5213 Oct. 11, 2012
1. Added audio fade in/ fade out feature.
2. Fixed BDMV import failure that occurs with OS X 10.8. Users now can import AVCHD folder to the software by drag and drop operation.
3. Added optional video split feature to certain Android templates to fit the extended memory SD card.
4. Now preserve multi-audio streams when converting MXF to MKV/MP4 and Apple ProRes encoded MOV.
5. Fixed some bugs.
Version 184.108.40.20671 Mar. 29, 2012
1. Set iPad Video H.264(*.mp4) as default profile.
2. Add 1080p MP4 preset profile for Apple TV.
3. Add Sony PS Vita Video(*.mp4) preset format for PS Vita users.
4. Modify 5000kbps as default bitrates, 24fps as default frame rate under both Apple TV 1080p and iPad 3 (New iPad) Full HD profiles.
5. Fix some bugs.
Version 220.127.116.1163 Mar. 23, 2012
1. Added the language option of German.
2. Added the ability to split video file in count, time length and size.
3. Added new output profiles for the new iPad (iPad3), iPhone 4S, Asus Transformer Prime, Acer Iconia Tab A100/101/A200/A500/A700, Amazon Kindle Fire, Archos 101 Tablet, Coby Kyros and many more Android devices.
4. Optimized the profile settings for Motorola Xoom.
5. Added the ability to preview the Crop effect in real time.
6. Fixed the problem "Apple Pro Res outputs causes error message in Final Cut Pro 7".
7. Changed the default Frame Rate(fps) to 23.976 in Apple Pro Res profiles to avoid video/audio sync problem.
8. Improved the accuracy of the estimated size information displayed in the Conversion window.
9. Fixed the bug of incomplete conversion (generated file is shorter than the original).
10. Fixed the bug of "unable to keep orignal aspect ratio" in output.
11. Improved the conversion speed of H.264 outputs.
12. Added the "Customize Format List" option under Tools menu.
13. Added the conversion library option under the Options --> Library tab.
Version 18.104.22.16873 Feb. 27, 2012
1.Fixed the Frame Rate error for AIC encoding
2.Fixed the Apple Pro Res profiles' compatibility issue with Final Cut Pro 7:"The following media files are not optimized for Final Cut Pro"
3.Modified the default Frame Rate value for Prores 422 profiles to solve the video and audio sync problems
Version 22.214.171.12473 Jan. 13, 2012
1. Modify the tip words for conversion
2. Fix the issue in inputting Crop value in Edit Window
3. Fix non-English user name registration problem
4. More stable in audio conversion and audio trimming
5. Some words modifications in multi-language switching
6. Add Short-cut Key for trim editing, "Space" key for play and pause,"[" key for trim start and "]" key for trim end
7. Optimize and beautify the main interface
8. Fix the issue in setting output volume
Version 126.96.36.19939 Dec. 19, 2011
1. Added format preset for HTC Flyer Tablet.
2. Optimized the font color of user interface.
3. Set iPad 2 Video (*.mp4) as default for iPad 2 output.
4. Added 25fps frame rate option for Apple TV H.264 1280x720(*.mp4) profile.
5. Added 96khz sample rate option for WAV format beneath Common Audio option.
6. Modified the default size as 1080p for Apple ProRes 422 and Apple ProRes 4444 profile.
7. Fixed some bugs.
Version 188.8.131.5202 Nov. 21, 2011
1. Optimized ‘Crop’ function to be more user-friendly. Added ‘Original’, ‘4:3’, ‘16:9’ and ‘16:10’ as optional aspect ratios.
2. Added Xvid video profile “PS3 Video (AC3 5.1) (*.avi)” as preset for Sony PS3.
3. Fixed some bugs.
Version 184.108.40.20697 Oct. 25, 2011
1. Added preset for WebM Video Format (*. webm).
2. Added volume control for preview window.
3. Optimized language option with flag logo.
4. Fixed some bugs.
5. Optimized Trim function to be more user-friendly. The accurate time point will be displayed when cursor hovering over the process bar.
6. Updated to support selecting/customizing CPU cores to do conversion, and specifying the number of maximum simultaneous running processes.
Version 1.3.3 Sep 13, 2011
1. Added the option of Decoder and the enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology.
2. Added some profile options of new supported devices.
3. Changed the keyboard shortcut of pause key.
4. Added the support of the checking and switchover of video, audio and subtitle track.
5. Fixed some bugs.
Version 1.0 July 15, 2011
Aunsoft Panasonic AVCHD Converter for Mac is released now . Panasonic AVCHD Converter for Mac is specially launched for converting Mac Panasonic Lumix or AVCHD Lite files to various of other formats.
Aunsoft Panasonic AVCHD Converter for Mac is a great helper on Mac to convert/transcode AVCHD (MTS/M2TS) video files to other video format like Apple ProRes 422, Avid DNxHD (*.mov), mov, wmv, avi, flv, mpg, 3gp, vob, mp4, etc.