Nokia N8 does make for one compelling device with its 3.5” capacitive touchscreen, 12-megapixel camera with Xenon flash and 720p video capture at 25 frames per second, HDMI output, and Video on-Demand through the Ovi Store. Aside from its camera centric focus, the Nokia N8 is the first handset to run on the Symbian^3 OS. It has 16GB of internal memory, FM radio, FM transmitter, Wi-Fi, GPS...
Following is the information about Nokia N8, its movies and audio play, tips and tutorials.
Many Nokia N8 users searched on line for the way to transfer, copy or sync their movies and music from PC or Mac to Nokia N8, but can not find useful information, now this article will help you a lot...
Tips and Tutorials
- Best Nokia N8 Video Converter - Convert AVI to Nokia N8
- Blu-ray to Nokia N8 Converter-Rip/Convert Blu-Ray Movie to Nokia N8
- Sync or Copy/Transfer Movies and Music to Nokia N8 on PC and Mac
- Download/Convert HD Videos to Nokia N8
- How to Play Flash Movies FLV on Nokia N8 with Best Quality?
- Best MKV to Nokia N8 Converter - Convert MKV Files to Nokia N8
- Convert BD/DVD to Nokia N8 Format with Subtitles from Mac to Nokia N8
- Transfer/Play DVD Movies to Nokia N8
- Convert TiVo/MKV/VOB/AVI to Nokia N8-Video to Nokia N8 Converter