Samsung Galaxy S
Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 looks very similar to the Samsung Beam. It utilizes a large 4-inch WVGA Super AMOLED screen, a 1GHz processor and the Android 2.1 operating system. The camera is 5MP with option for 720p HD video recording at 30 frames per second. Other goodies include 3G, Wi-Fi, A-GPS, HD video playback, as well as playback for many other formats like FLAC, and MKV.
Following is the information about Samsung Galaxy S, its movies and audio play, tips and tutorials.
After the conversion from videos and Blu-ray/DVDs to Galaxy S MP4 for display, you will be confused about how to transfer or copy the movies/music to Galaxy S, so follow this short guide to complete it...
Tips and Tutorials
- Sync/Transfer/Download TiVo/MKV/VOB/AVI to MP4 for Galaxy S
- How to put and play Movie/Music on Samsung Galaxy S?
- Put/Play MPG to Samsung Galaxy S Captivate/Vibrant/Epic 4G/Fascinate
- Put/Add/Sync Music to Samsung Galaxy S on via WMP or iTunes or Kies
- Best DVD to Galaxy S converter-Convert DVD to Samsung Galaxy S
- Transfer or Copy Movies and Musics to Samsung Galaxy S
- Convert Blu-ray DVD Main Title/Movie to Samsung Galaxy S MP4
- Rip/Convert Blu-Ray to Galaxy S with 800*480 Pixels Resolution
- Convert/Rip Blu-ray/DVD ISO Images Files to Galaxy S for Playing
- Put/Convert Cisco VoDs Video to Android Captivate Samsung Galaxy S
- Transfer/Put PC Video to Samsung Galaxy S/Epic 4G/Captivate/Fascinate