How do I use the program? Please check Tivo Converter Tutorial.
1. Q: What are the differences between TiVo Converter, Video Converter, Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate?
A: Actually these three programs own the same output for various video formats and all editing functions. The difference between them lies in the input. TiVo Converter can only import TiVo files for output. Video Converter can allow you input almost all the video formats like AVI, TiVo, MOD, MPEG, MP4, WMV, MOV, FLV, VOB, MP3, MXF, MTS, M2TS, VRO, EVO, HD videos etc. While Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate is combined Video Converter and Blu-ray Ripper into only one, it not only lets you convert almost all the video formats, but also lets you decrypt/rip/convert Blu-ray and DVD movie to other formats.
2. Q: Are there any more comprehensive tools that cover all the functionality of TiVo Converter?
A: Yes, just like the introduction of the differences of TiVo Converter, Video Converter, Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate as above, Video Converter covers all the functionality of TiVo Converter. Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate covers all the functionality of Video Converter. So Video Converter and Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate covers all the functionality of TiVo Converter.
1. Q: How to remove watermarks on the trial version?
A: Our trial version has a limitation that outputs video with a watermark. If you don't like it and want to remove or get rid of it, you could register a full version via purchase the program online.
2. Q: What’s the difference between a trial version and a full version?
A: There is few difference between a trial version and a full version except a "Aunsoft" watermark in output videos from the trial version. To get rid of the logo watermark, you need to purchase the full version and re-convert your videos.
3. Q: Can I get technical support for using trial version?
A: Yes, if a trial user meets any technical problem when using our product, please tell us your question via email email@example.com. Our support team will answer your question within 24 hours.
1. Q: How should I do to check the loaded TiVo file's information in the program?
A: You need highlight it first and run "Properties" item in the "File" menu. Then you can read the information of the file, such as Bit Rate, Frame Rate, in the following dialog-box.
2. Q:Can I take immediate visual snapshot of the playing TiVo video?
A: Yes. The program enables you to take snapshots of video with the width and height of the original video or particular resolution. You can get immediate visual snapshot soon after clicking to capture the video frame. It is easy to get thumbnail image or wallpaper for your computer.
3. Q: How to adjust bit rate, sample rate to meet my need?
A: It is easy to adjust bit rate and sample rate by clicking button Settings. Then you will see an interface which allows you to change the bit rate and sample rate. The bitrate and sample rate is higher to adjust, the video is higher in quality, but larger in size.
4. Q: My widescreen movies (16x9) aren't staying widescreen after conversion. I don't want the video to be stretched and made taller. What can I do?
A: Simply click ‘Settings’ button and set the Video Size to 16*9 aspect ratio like 1920*1080 before converting the movie.
5. Q: Is it possible to save the profile with the modified settings for using next time?
A: It can be done by the "Save As" button in Settings window. After you finish the modifications, please click this button in Settings window and name it. Next time, you can find this custom profile in Custom option of Format box.
6. Q: Can I merge several video files to a single video?
A: Yes. You can add the video files you want to join together to the list box, and change the order by the move up and move down buttons. Then check the "Merge into one file" checkbox before converting. After conversion, all the files in the list will be merged into one video file.
7. Q: The Merge file function is very useful for me, but when I use it, I have to make a conversion. Can I only combine the TiVo recordings without recording?
A: No. The Merge into one files function in TiVo Converter need convert the joined files into other format.
8. Q: How do I get rid of the black edges around my movie?
A: It is very easy to deal with. Click “Editor” button to enter into the edit panel, you can see the crop tab, and then you can drag the dashed frame on the video screen of the original preview window to cut off the black edges.
9. Q: Can I change the default volume of the video?
A: Yes. Click "Editor" button, and there is a volume option. You just need to drag the triangle bar to enlarge the audio volume.
10. Q: Can I add text to my video? Such as adding a watermark to the video?
A: Yes. After your editing on the videos is done, you can add text or image watermark to the video. The TiVo Converter enables you to add different watermarks to your video file, including text, image (including GIF), and video watermark, so you are ready to get a picture-in-picture effect on your video.
11. Q: Can I change the output file name?
A: Yes. Please find the column named "Destination File" on file list. Click the particular output name under the "Destination File" column, and then you can specify the output file name.
12. Q: Where to find the converted files?
A: Click Open icon on the main interface of the program to find the converted files.
1. Q: What are system requirements for running this TiVo Converter?
A: If you want to run this TiVo Converter on your PC, here are the system requirements:Operating System: Windows XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7, Windows Home Server. DirectX Version: 9.0 or above. Memory: 64MB at least Processor: Intel Pentium 3 processor at 500 MHz. Hard Disc Space: 512MB or above.
2. Q: How to remove Aunsoft watermark?
A: Many customers could ask: how can I remove Aunsoft watermark? How can I convert video files without Aunsoft watermark? Can I get rid of Aunsoft watermark? I’m sorry to tell you that our trial version has a limitation that outputs video with a watermark. If you don’t like it, you can register a retail version via purchase the program online.
3. Q: An error pops up when I try to import files to the program saying the files can not be read. What is wrong?
A: Please make sure first that the video format is supported by our software. If supported, then please firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
4. Q: I have purchased your product but I have no idea how to use it because I can't find any field for typing the key code?
A: I think you are still using our trial version, please note that you have to uninstall the trial version and then reinstall the full version to enter your key code. Please download the full version of the product through the download link provided in your received mail, install, and launch the app. Then you will see the interface asking for your key code.
5. Q: What is your refund policy?
A: If you want to know the information about Refund Policy, please enter: Aunsoft Refund Policy.
6. Q: How did I know the update news?
A: You have following ways to know the update news: - You will receive the newsletter if we add the powerful function to the program. - Join us on Twitter or Facebook to know the update news in real time. - Visit our official web site and concern the Version History page. At the bottom of the product page, you can click Version History to get there.
7. Q: How to update the software to the latest version?
A: Click Help icon on the main interface and select Update option to download the latest version. Contactwinsupport@aunsoft.com with the order number, key code or registered email box address, then we will send the download link and key code to you again. Log in our member centerand get the download link of the latest version for the software there.