Version 220.127.116.1179 May. 9, 2013
1. Fixed improper conversion issue with Kindle Fire profile.
2. Fixed some known bugs.
3. Optimized the accuracy of outputting original frame rate
4. Fixed some crash problems
5. Improved stability and optimized media player.
Version 18.104.22.16813 Oct. 11, 2012
1. Added audio fade in/ fade out feature.
2. Added optional video split feature to certain Android templates to fit the extended memory SD card.
3. Added to support MXF trimming.
4. Now preserve multi-audio streams when converting MXF to MKV/MP4 and Apple ProRes encoded MOV.
5. Fixed some bugs.
Version 22.214.171.12471 Mar. 29, 2012
1. Set iPad Video H.264(*.mp4) as default profile.
2. Add 1080p MP4 preset profile for Apple TV.
3. Add Sony PS Vita Video(*.mp4) preset format for PS Vita users.
4. Modify 5000kbps as default bitrates, 24fps as default frame rate under both Apple TV 1080p and iPad 3 (New iPad) Full HD profiles.
5. Fix some bugs.
Version 126.96.36.19963 Mar. 23, 2012
1. Added the language option of German.
2. Added the ability to split video file in count, time length and size.
3. Added new output profiles for the new iPad (iPad3), iPhone 4S, Asus Transformer Prime, Acer Iconia Tab A100/101/A200/A500/A700, Amazon Kindle Fire, Archos 101 Tablet, Coby Kyros and many more Android devices.
4. Optimized the profile settings for Motorola Xoom.
5. Added the ability to preview the Crop effect in real time.
6. Fixed the problem "Apple Pro Res outputs causes error message in Final Cut Pro 7".
7. Changed the default Frame Rate(fps) to 23.976 in Apple Pro Res profiles to avoid video/audio sync problem.
8. Improved the accuracy of the estimated size information displayed in the Conversion window.
9. Fixed the bug of incomplete conversion (generated file is shorter than the original).
10. Fixed the bug of "unable to keep orignal aspect ratio" in output.
11. Improved the conversion speed of H.264 outputs.
12. Added the "Customize Format List" option under Tools menu.
13. Added the conversion library option under the Options --> Library tab.
Version 188.8.131.5273 Feb. 27, 2012
1.Fixed the Frame Rate error for AIC encoding
2.Fixed the Apple Pro Res profiles' compatibility issue with Final Cut Pro 7:"The following media files are not optimized for Final Cut Pro"
3.Modified the default Frame Rate value for Prores 422 profiles to solve the video and audio sync problems
Version 184.108.40.20639 Dec. 19, 2011
1. Added format preset for HTC Flyer Tablet.
2. Optimized the font color of user interface.
3. Set iPad 2 Video (*.mp4) as default for iPad 2 output.
4. Added 25fps frame rate option for Apple TV H.264 1280x720(*.mp4) profile.
5. Added 96khz sample rate option for WAV format beneath Common Audio option.
6. Modified the default size as 1080p for Apple ProRes 422 and Apple ProRes 4444 profile.
7. Fixed some bugs.
Version 220.127.116.1102 Nov. 21, 2011
1. Optimized ‘Crop’ function to be more user-friendly. Added ‘Original’, ‘4:3’, ‘16:9’ and ‘16:10’ as optional aspect ratios.
2. Added Xvid video profile “PS3 Video (AC3 5.1) (*.avi)” as preset for Sony PS3.
3. Fixed some bugs.
4. Added “Xbox 360 HD Video (*.wmv)” profile.
5. Added “WMV HD (*.wmv)” profile.
Version 18.104.22.16897 Oct. 25, 2011
1. Added preset for WebM Video Format (*. webm).
2. Added volume control for preview window.
3. Optimized language option with flag logo.
4. Fixed some bugs.
5. Optimized Trim function to be more user-friendly. The accurate time point will be displayed when cursor hovering over the process bar.
6. Updated to support selecting/customizing CPU cores to do conversion, and specifying the number of maximum simultaneous running processes.
Version 1.3.3 Sep 13, 2011
1. Added the option of Decoder and the enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology.
2. Added some profile options of new supported devices.
3. Changed the keyboard shortcut of pause key.
4. Added the support of the checking and switchover of video, audio and subtitle track.
5. Fixed some bugs.
Version 1.1 June 9, 2011
1. The version for Intel users.
2. Improve software installation for user to run software in the Applications folder.
3. Optimize UI with adjustable preview window.
4. Added iPad 2 output profile to iPad group.
Version 22.214.171.1240 August 3, 2010
1. Added Motorola Droid (X) H.264 Video (*.mp4) as output format for Droid X users, the maximum resolution is up to 854*480. This Droid X H.264 MP4 format is recommended to use.
2. Rectified output format Motorola Droid (X) MPEG-4 Video (*.mp4) by changing the maximum resolution to 800*480.
Version 126.96.36.1997 July 19, 2010
1. Added output profile for Android Phones like Motorola Droid(*.mp4), HTC Phones(*,mp4), Nexus One(*.mp4), etc.
2. The Deinterlacing checkbox was checked by default when the interlaced videos had been imported.
3. Fixed some bugs.
Version 188.8.131.522 June 28, 2010
1. Added output format iPhone 4 MPEG-4 640x480(*.mp4),iPhone 4 H.264 720P(*.mp4) for iPhone 4 users.
2. Fixed the bug of A/V out of sync caused by frame rate setting.
3. Fixed the bug of outputting noise when the audio was set as LPCM 24bit.
4. Fixed some bugs to enhance the stability and reliability of the program.