1. Aunsoft TransMXF Pro How-tos and Troubleshooting
Q: What are the differences between the trial version and the registered version?
A: There’s no functional difference between trial version and the registered version except the trial has a watermark on the converted video files. You need to purchase to get the retail version without watermark. And you will enjoy all features of Aunsoft product and one time fee with liftetime license. You will receive an activation link immediately via Email after your purchase. Following the activation link you'll get the download link and registration code of your purchased program.
2. Q: Why My Final Cut Pro X won’t import MXF footage from Canon XF 100 with AMA plugin?
A: Aunsoft TransMXF Pro for Mac helps you convert the footage into a codec that Final Cut Pro will accept. With it, you are able to transfer the XF 100 clips into a codec like ProRes 422, ProRes 4444 that FCP X will recognize.
3. Q: I have a Panasonic with a P2 card (and DV film). I have a reader. I have successfully transferred all the files to my computer, and imported them into FCP, no problem. My only issue is this: Is there a piece of software letting me combine the audio tracks in source MXF-file into single one after conversion?
A: With TransMXF Pro for Mac, you can easily mix the your needed audio tracks into one for export through the Mix into one track under the menu of multi-track settings.
4. Q: Is TransMXF Pro for Mac able to batch conversion MXF?
A: Yes, absolutely. You can directly drag and drop bundles of MXF files into the program and then convert at the same time. No worry about the conversion speed and efficiency. It adopts the advanced encoding acceleration technology, 5X faster than the similar program in the market.
5. Q: For importing MXF to FCP, I wonder if there’s ProRes Codec in the list of multi-track Video profile format?
A: Yes, except for MKV, MOV, and MP4, this Mac program added ProRes 4444, 422 HQ, LT, Proxy as the codec for preseving the excellent video quality for converted MXF files.
6. Q: I just updated my Mac software to the new version of OS Mavericks OX software and Is there a update for the program for OS Mavericks OX?
A: Yes, the TransMXF Pro for Mac supports the Mavericks operation system (OS 10.9).
7. Q: I want to keep my bitrate quality and does this software allow me to modify the presets by myself?
A: Mac TransMXF Pro offers the default parameters with the best settings including codec, frame rate, bitrate, size, sample rate, channels and etc. You can also adjust them or customize your presets, for example, you want to improve the bitrate quality when ProRes exports.
8. Q: Please can you advice me what converter with a link to it I should buy if editing on mac book pro mountain lion 10.8 and need to convert the MXF files so can edit with them in final cut pro.
A: TransMXF Pro for Mac is the ideal choice for MXF conversion on Mac mountain lion 10.8.
9. Q: When I shot the footage I used 2 audio channels and if I can keep the 2 audio after convert ing the MXF files into MOV with Aunsoft TransMXF Pro?
A: The program lets you preserve the original multiple audio channels when you choose the corresponding profile format and codec from multi-track video.
10. Q: I read that the licence is for one computer. What happens if i need to change my computer, surely i don't need to buy another licence?
A: All of Aunsoft products are platform-independent ones but not cross-platform. So a Windows product cannot be installed onto a Mac computer. If you need a Mac version, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org . Yes, you will enjoy the discount for the re-purchase.
11. Q: What is your Refund Policy?
A: Every customer is important to us. We do our best to give our customer the best service. You will have an enjoyable expertise making use of iSkysoft products and services. Aunsoft Studio promises that we always try our best to provide you with best products and services. We offer life-time free technical support to solve your software’s problem, a“Try-Before-Buy” software version and 30 days money-back or refund guarantee. If a purchase exceeds this money-back-guarantee interval, not any refund is going to be approved. http://www.aunsoft.com/refund-policy/
12. Q: I want to replace the audio directly from my local folder and what can I do?
A: The audio editor button under the Edit Window enables you to replace the audio, loop or remove the audio as you want.
13. Q：How to save editable raw HD footage with 2 separate audio channels the way I shot them while converting MXF files to MOV’s for future edit?
A: Aunsoft TransMXF Pro for Mac supports exporting multi-track video, including multi-track video MOV, multi-track video Apple ProRes 422, 4444 MOV. You can click the Settings button to popup Multi-task Settings. Select you wanted audio channels, and click OK. You can confirm the settings and preserve your original audio.