How do I use the program? Please check Video Converter Tutorial.
1. Q: What are the differences between Video Converter, MTS Converter, Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate?
A: Actually these three programs own the same output for various video formats and all editing functions. The difference between them lies in the input. MTS Converter can only import MTS or M2TS files for output. Video Converter can allow you input almost all the video formats like AVI, MPEG, MP4, WMV, MOV, FLV, VOB, MP3, MXF, MTS, M2TS, VRO, EVO, HD videos etc. WhileBlu-ray Video Converter Ultimate is combined Video Converter and Blu-ray Ripper into only one, it not only lets you convert almost all the video formats, but also lets you decrypt/rip/convert Blu-ray and DVD movie to other formats.
See the detailed differences here:http://www.aunsoft.com/compare/compare-win.html
2. Q: Are there any more comprehensive tools that cover all the functionality of Video Converter?
A: Yes, just like the introduction of the differences of Video Converter and Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate as above, Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate covers all the functionality of Video Converter.
3. Q: I have already ordered a Video Converter and now want to upgrade the Video Converter to Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate, should I pay the full price of $65?
A: No. In Aunsoft, all our customers can enjoy a discounted price to upgrade your product to the advanced version.
Wanna upgrade to Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate from Video Converter, you only need pay $39, not the full price $65. More info, please check our Upgrade Policy.
1. Q: What’s the difference between a trial version and a full version?
A: There is few difference between a trial version and a full version except a "Aunsoft" watermark in output videos from the trial version. To get rid of the logo watermark, you need to purchase the full version and re-convert your videos.
2. Q: How to remove watermarks on the trial version?
A: Our trial version has a limitation that outputs video with a watermark. If you don't like it and want to remove or get rid of it, you could register a full version via purchase the program online.
3. Q: Can I get technical support for using trial version?
A: Yes, if a trial user meets any technical problem when using our product, please tell us your question via email email@example.com. Our support team will answer your question within 24 hours.
1. Q: Can the video converter import these uncommon VRO, MVI, VP6 files to other video formats?
A: Yes. Video Converter supports to convert almost all the video formats like TiVo, VRO, MXF, AVI, MPG, MPEG, WMV, MP4, FLV, F4V, MKV, EVO, DivX, XviD, Quick Time MOV, RM, RMVB, M4V, VOB, ASF, 3GP, 3G2, SWF, H.263, MVI, VP6, DIF, MJPG, MJPEG, QT, MOD, TOD, MPEG-2/4, M2V, TP, MVE, DV, VDR, DAT, TRP, NUV, OGM, GXF, NSV, NSF, VC-1, PMF, PSS, PVA, TS, AVCHD Video (*.mts, *.m2ts), H.264/AVC, Flip Video/Flip HD Video (*.mp4), etc to other formats with good quality.
2. Q: Can the video converter import SWF files including action scripts, movie clips and EXEs to other video formats?
A: No. Video Converter only supports simply SWF videos input. But we have a professional program called SWF Converter can convert SWF files includes audio, action scripts, movie clips and EXEs Flash videos into other video and audio formats.
3. Q: Can Video Converter recognize MTS files from HD cam directly? If not, how did I extract MTS files from HD Cam?
A: No, Video Converter can not recognize MTS files from HD Cam directly. Generally you can find MTS files in HD Cam and copy them to the hard drive of the computer. MTS videos are commonly found in the AVCHD/BDMV/STREAM directory of HD Cam. If you want to directly capture MTS file from HD Camcorder, please select Aunsoft Final Mate.
4. Q: How should I do to check the loaded file's information in the program?
A: You need highlight it first and run "Properties" item in the "File" menu. Then you can read the information of the file, such as Bit Rate, Frame Rate, in the following dialog-box.
5. Q: How to adjust bit rate, sample rate to meet my need?
A: It is easy to adjust bit rate and sample rate by clicking button Settings. Then you will see an interface which allows you to change the bit rate and sample rate. The bitrate and sample rate is higher to adjust, the video is higher in quality, but larger in size.
6. Q: Is it possible to save the profile with the modified settings for using next time?
A: It can be done by the "Save As" button in Settings window. After you finish the modifications, please click this button in Settings window and name it. Next time, you can find this custom profile in Custom option of Format box.
7. Q: Which one is better in the two kinds of MP4 output forms if I want to get better quality?
A: As far as the output quality is concerned, H.264 would provide the best. But it is larger in output size and slower in the conversion speed. If you only want to get the better quality, you just need H.264 profiles.
8. Q: Which output format is the best to get the smaller size with better quality if I want to backup my video on my PC?
A: Generally speaking, we recommend AVI format. The default codec for AVI in our program is DivX which can provide better quality, as well as smaller output size. If you just want to backup your video files on your hard drive, AVI is enough.
9. Q: Windows Media Player only plays audio when I playback the output AVI file and shows I need to download certain codec. Why?
A: The default codec for AVI output in our program is DivX. If you do not have this codec installed on your PC, you will not be able to play the file. Please download DivX codec from www.divx.com for free. After the installation, Windows Media Player will be able to play AVI files produced by our program.
10. Q: How to choose the output video format from MP4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC and WMV?
A: If you only want to get the best quality, we recommend MP4 AVC format, which is in H.264 video codec. But the output size would be larger than others. Actually, MP4 format will be more proper in the file size and quality.
11. Q: I have already converted my videos to Droid X MP4, but how can I put the movies on my device?
A: Many uses don’t know how to transfer movies and music to Droid X, there is guide may help you:http://www.aunsoft.com/transfer_or_copy_movies_and_musics_to_motorola_droid_x/
12. Can I convert movies stored on my PC to new Apple TV 2 for playing?
A: Yes. This Video Converter supports convert kinds of movie format like TiVo, MKV, AVI, WMV, VOB, M2TS, MTS, TS, EVO, etc to Apple TV 2 720p MP4 for playing. The guide: http://www.aunsoft.com/apple_tv_2_video_converter_convert_tivo_mkv_vob_avi_to_apple_tv_2/
13 Q: Can I merge several video files to a single video?
A: Yes. You can add the video files you want to join together to the list box, and change the order by the move up and move down buttons. Then check the "Merge into one file" checkbox before converting. After conversion, all the files in the list will be merged into one video file.
14. Q: Can I deinterlace the the source interlaced video with Aunsoft Video Converter?
A: Yes. Click Editor icon and in Effect tab, you can check the box Deinterlacing to get final non-interlaced video.
15. Q: How to trim the video in Editor Window?
A: Three ways to make it done:
1) Trim video with triangle button.
Drag the triangle button under the preview window to the mark the starting point and the ending point.
2) Trim video with Set-in and Set-out button.
Click the Set-in button under the preview panel, when the video plays to the frame you want to set as the starting point; and click the Set-out button when the video plays to the frame you want to set as the ending point.
3) Trim video with exact value.
Under the Trim tab, you can enter value in the box for the starting point and click the Set button to view the effect.
16. Q: How do I get rid of the black edges around my movie?
A: It is very easy to deal with. Click “Editor” button to enter into the edit panel, you can see the crop tab, and then you can drag the dashed frame on the video screen of the original preview window to cut off the black edges.
17. Q: Which factors will affect the conversion speed?
A: a. The configuration of the computer.
b. The output profile and settings you choose for output.
18. Q: Can I change the output file name?
A: Yes. Please find the column named "Destination File" on file list. Click the particular output name under the "Destination File" column, and then you can specify the output file name.
19. Q: How about the output video quality after using the program?
A: Based on the newest audio-video sync technology, Video Converter can provide you with outstanding output image and sound quality, never let you get into trouble with the audio and video sync issues. Moreover, multiple optimizing functionalities are available to better the output video quality.
20. Q: Can I save the converted files into the source folder?
A: Yes, click the triangle button in Output box and select the option: Save to the same destination folder as source file.
21. Q: Can I take immediate visual snapshot of the playing video?
A: Yes. The program enables you to take snapshots of video with the width and height of the original video or particular resolution. You can get immediate visual snapshot soon after clicking to capture the video frame. It is easy to get thumbnail image or wallpaper for your computer.
1. Q: What are system requirements for running this Video Converter?
A: If you want to run this Video Converter on your PC, here are the system requirements:
Operating System: Windows XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7, Windows Home Server.
DirectX Version: 9.0 or above.
Memory: 64MB at least
Processor: Intel Pentium 3 processor at 500 MHz.
Hard Disc Space: 512MB or above.
2. Q: How to remove Aunsoft watermark?
A: Many customers could ask: how can I remove Aunsoft watermark? How can I convert video files without Aunsoft watermark? Can I get rid of Aunsoft watermark? I’m sorry to tell you that our trial version has a limitation that outputs video with a watermark. If you don’t like it, you can register a retail version via purchase the program online.
3. Q: An error pops up when I try to import files to the program saying the files can not be read. What is wrong?
A: Please make sure first that the video format is supported by our software. If supported, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
4. Q: I have purchased your product but I have no idea how to use it because I can't find any field for typing the key code?
A: I think you are still using our trial version, please note that you have to uninstall the trial version and then reinstall the full version to enter your key code. Please download the full version of the product through the download link provided in your received mail, install, and launch the app. Then you will see the interface asking for your key code.
5. Q: How to check the current version number for Aunsoft software?
A: For finding the version number, you can click "About" from the Help menu, and you will see the version number.
6. Q: What is your refund policy?
A: If you want to know the information about Refund Policy, please enter: Aunsoft Refund Policy.
7. Q: How did I know the update news?
A: You have following ways to know the update news:
- You will receive the newsletter if we add the powerful function to the program.
- Join us on Twitter or Facebook to know the update news in real time.
- Visit our official web site and concern the Version History page. At the bottom of the product page, you can click Version History to get there.