Version 2.3.1 Sep 28, 2014
1. Add profiles for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and Samsung Galaxy Note 4
2. fix some bugs
Version 220.127.116.1199 July 22, 2013
1. Support adding SRT, ASS, and SSA subtitle files
2. Support TrueHD 6.1 and TrueHD 7.1 decoding
3. Support XAVC MXF files
4. Other interface modification and bugs fixing
Version 18.104.22.16806 Oct. 11, 2012
1. Added audio fade in/ fade out feature.
2. Changed Apple TV .mp4 profiles to .m4v.
3. Added optional video split feature to certain Android templates to fit the extended memory SD card.
4. Now preserve multi-audio streams when converting MXF to MKV/MP4.
5. Added Apply to All option to Crop feature.
6. Include 18 new profiles for Android and Windows 8 tablets.
7. Fixed some bugs.
Version 22.214.171.12471 Mar. 29, 2012
1. Set iPad Video H.264(*.mp4) as default profile.
2. Add 1080p MP4 preset profile for Apple TV.
3. Add Sony PS Vita Video(*.mp4) preset format for PS Vita users.
4. Adjust bit rates options for the profile directory: Avid Media Composer.
5. Modify 5000kbps as default bitrates, 24fps as default frame rate under both Apple TV 1080p and iPad 3 (New iPad) Full HD profiles.
6. Fix some bugs.
Version 126.96.36.19964 Mar. 22, 2012
1. Added the GPU acceleration technology of AMD App Acceleration.
2. Added the language option of German.
3. Added the ability to split video file in count, time length and size.
4. Added new output profiles for the new iPad (iPad3), iPhone 4S, Asus Transformer Prime, Acer Iconia Tab A100/101/A200/A500/A700, Amazon Kindle Fire, Archos 101 Tablet, Coby Kyros and many more Android devices.
5. Optimized the profile settings for Motorola Xoom.
6. Fixed the bug of incomplete conversion (generated file is shorter than the original).
7. Fixed the bug of "unable to keep original aspect ratio" in output.
8. Improved the conversion speed of H.264 outputs.
9. Added the "Customize Format List" option under Tools menu.
10. Fixed the video/audio out-sync problem in some cases.
11. Added the conversion library option under the Options --> Library tab.
Version 188.8.131.5273 Jan. 13, 2012
1. Modify the tip words for conversion
2. Fix the issue in inputting Crop value in Edit Window
3. Fix non-English user name registration problem
4. More stable in audio conversion and audio trimming
5. Some words modifications in multi-language switching
6. Add Short-cut Key for trim editing, "Space" key for play and pause,"[" key for trim start and "]" key for trim end
7. Optimize and beautify the main interface
8. Fix the issue in setting output volume
Version 184.108.40.20639 Dec.20, 2011
1. Added format preset for HTC Flyer Tablet.
2. Optimized the font color of user interface.
3. Set iPad 2 Video (*.mp4) as default for iPad 2 output.
4. Added 25fps frame rate option for Apple TV H.264 1280x720(*.mp4) profile.
5. Added 96khz sample rate option for WAV format beneath Common Audio option.
6. Fixed some bugs.
Version 220.127.116.1102 Nov. 21, 2011
1. Optimized ‘Crop’ function to be more user-friendly. Added ‘Original’, ‘4:3’, ‘16:9’ and ‘16:10’ as optional aspect ratios.
2. Added Xvid video profile “PS3 Video (AC3 5.1) (*.avi)” as preset for Sony PS3.
3. Fixed some bugs.
Version 18.104.22.16897 Oct. 25, 2011
1. Added preset for WebM Video Format (*. webm).
2. Added volume control for preview window.
3. Optimized language option with flag logo.
4. Fixed some bugs.
5. Optimized Trim function to be more user-friendly. The accurate time point will be displayed when cursor hovering over the process bar.
6. Updated to support selecting/customizing CPU cores to do conversion, and specifying the number of maximum simultaneous running processes.
Version 1.3.0 Sep 27, 2011
Fixed some bugs and optimized the overall performance.
Version 1.2.3 Sep 13, 2011
1. Added the profile option of Avid DNxHD.
2. Added the option of Decoder and the enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology.
3. Added some profile options of new supported devices.
4. Changed the keyboard shortcut of pause key.
5. Added the support of the checking and switchover of video, audio and subtitle track.
6. Fixed some bugs.
Version 1.2 June 9, 2011
1. Added iPad 2 output profile to iPad group.
2. Optimize UI with adjustable preview window.
3. Improved the free disk space display for the output.
4. Add decoding and encoding acceleration with NVIDIA CUDA.
Version 22.214.171.1245 Mar 22, 2011
1. Optimized the function of file importing.
2. More powerful and fluent in video conversion.
Version 126.96.36.1995 August 3, 2010
1. Added Motorola Droid (X) H.264 Video (*.mp4) as output format for Droid X users, the maximum resolution is up to 854*480. This Droid X H.264 MP4 format is recommended to use.
2. Rectified output format Motorola Droid (X) MPEG-4 Video (*.mp4) by changing the maximum resolution to 800*480.
3. Rectified frame rate from 23.97fps to 23.976fps in output profile and optimizied the video/audio synchronization.
Version 188.8.131.527 July 19, 2010
1. Added output profile for Android Phones like Motorola Droid(*.mp4), HTC Phones(*,mp4), Nexus One(*.mp4), etc.
2. The Deinterlacing checkbox was checked by default when the interlaced videos had been imported.
3. Fixed some bugs.
Version 184.108.40.2066 June 28, 2010
1. Added an optimized output format for the portable devices and marked with five-pointed star symbol.
2. The playing video could be applied bold in the filelist.
3. The video parameters can be showed on the preview srceen when you clicked the Arrow mark.
4. You were able to check output information in Profile window after you selected an output format and clicked Settings button.
5. Fixed some bugs.
Version 220.127.116.116 June 19, 2010
1. Added support for decrypting and converting TS TiVo.
2. Added output profile of iPhone 4 MPEG-4 640x480(*.mp4), iPhone 4 H.264 720P(*.mp4) for iPhone 4 users.
Version 18.104.22.1682 June 8, 2010
Added support for converting P2 MXF file format.